This product is certified halal by Jakim. Suppliers’ halal certification for local chicken/beef are from JAKIM/JAIN whilst imported beef/buffalo/lamb/mutton from Islamic bodies recognized by JAKIM in Australia, New Zealand, India
Faiza’s Super Special Moghul Basmathi Rice from Pakistan is grown in Punjab’s best paddy fields ”Kallar Tract”, a bowl shaped region in Punjab – attracts water from the snow-fed rivers of fertile plains. Only the best long grains which are 7.2mm in length selected and automatically processed in our state-of-the-art factory.
Faiza’s Super Special Moghul Basmathi Rice is hygienically sealed to retain the true hallmark of genuine Basmathi transforms your every day meals into a feast everyone sure to relish!.
Member of Malaysia brands
Super Special Moghul Basmathi Rice
ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
|Energy (Kcal / 100g)
|Total fat (% w/w)
|Saturated Fat (% w/w)
|Trans Fat (% w/w)
|Total ash (% w/w)
|Carbohydrate (% w/w)
|Dietary Fiber (% w/w)
|Protein (% w/w)
|Vitamin A (ug/100g)
|Vitamin C (mg/100g)
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Halal-certified Local ‘JAKIM’
Halal-certified Local ‘JAKIM’ – MS 1500:2009, 1 149-07/2005
Preparation and Storage
Conventional Cooking Method
1. Wash rice well.
2. Soak Rice in water for 20 – 30 minute.
3. Used ratio rice in water, 1:1 1/2. Heat water until it reached boiling point.
4. Drain the water and add a little salt if desired.
5. Pour the rice into the boiling water and allow to boil for about 5 minutes.
6. Keep the pot on low heat for about 5 minutes or until water is absorbed.
7. The cooked rice is now ready to be served.
Cooking with Electric Rice Cooker
1. Wash rice well.
2. Soak Rice in water for the ratio 1:1 1/2 for 20 – 30 minutes.
3. Add a little salt to your desired.
4. Switch on the rice cooker until the rice is cooked.